Our Customer Care Team will communicate to you if all or any portion of your order is cancelled. If your order is cancelled after your credit card has been charged, the said amount will be reversed back in your Card Account.
Please contact our Customer Care in case you wish to cancel the Order. On receipt of the cancellation notice we shall cancel the order and refund the entire amount if the order has not been processed by us. We will not be able to cancel orders that have already been processed or shipped out by us. In some cases this can happen within 12 hours after you place the order.
MedyPharmacy is known to be the most reliable pharmaceutical store with an objective to provide satisfaction to all the customers. 100% effort is put on all the orders placed by any customer what so ever. The delivery of each product is ensured by us so that it reaches to our buyers on time.
There can be many reasons why the order is canceled by the customers and is kept as flexible as possible. Following are the reasons where cancellation policy will stay put:
- If the product ordered by the customer is limited in its quantity, the cancellation policy for the same holds applicable in order to avoid any inconvenience by our customers later on.
- If the buyer has a problem with the product offered by us, there is a support team that can get in touch with them to provide the most amicable solution for the same.
- If the product ordered by the client is not in stock, it is canceled right away by Medypharmacy.
- The orders made online are pre-paid and in case there is an error in the payment of the order, it holds canceled.
- A customer can get the order canceled at any time and it will be accepted as long as the reason provided by them is good.
- If there is no receipt generated at the time of the payment, the order is canceled.
- In case our client is not satisfied with the product, the can raise a complaint against the item which will then do for the complete refund policy.
Typically refunds are processed in less than 10 working days. In case of payments by Check or Money order; it may take more time for the Check to be delivered to your billing address, and for the funds to be credited to your account after you deposit the Check.
Please note that we shall not be responsible for any delays in credit to the Cardholder’s credit card account as that is managed by the Cardholder’s issuing bank.
You are welcome to print out reports for your individual use. If some of the information is being cut off on your printouts, set the “Orientation” in your “Page Setup” (found, for example, under the “File” tab in Internet Explorer) to “Landscape” and/or set your printer properties to reduce the image size or “Fit to Paper Size.”